We're working on an Android game (a port) for a professional game studio. We have internal QA who've done a great job testing the app on multiple devices but we'd still like to expand feedback more before releasing (Android's device landscape is HUGE.)
I'm trying to find out what tools/information there is on setting up a private beta? The things we're looking for:
- Send users a link via email to a site where they can download/install the app.
- When users are sent to the site they enter a key via email, agree to terms, & receive the download link.
- The site should prompt each user for specs on their testing device & environment.
- After the user runs the app for a while the app reminds them to report their findings back to the site (so it needs a direct link to the feedback page.)
- On return to the site the user fills out a survey of questions for feedback on the experience.
Can anyone offer suggestions for tools/packages that meet these criteria? (Free or Commercial, doesn't matter.) Has anyone done this before and have insight or suggestions they can pass along?