I would like to test the "playback" of an m3u8 video in 2 scenarious:
- It is embedded in a flash player (JWPlayer) or
- It is played back by an iOS device.
I have heard of Flash Selenium, but my goal is not just to test if the video tag is there but I would like to test if:
- The video exists
- It actually plays back (for the entire duration and doesnt hang mid way)
- If a rewind button is clicked it moves back 10 seconds
- If a fast forward button is clicked it moves forward 20 seconds.
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.