You are on the Featured tab.
There are no questions with an active bounty at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
- How come Professor McGonagall never noticed that Harry Potter's Hogsmeade permission form was signed by Sirius Black?
- with a cotton-candy view of their own religion
- On an example of an eventually oscillating function
- Would it be acceptable to occasionally sleep at the lab?
- What are the potential risks of joining a Steam group?
- Why do we refer to a "model view" matrix and not a "viewprojection" matrix?
- How can I make a "random" generator that is biased by prior events?
- Bad sign if nobody can comprehend one's code?
- Is Morse Code binary, ternary or quinary?
- How would I keep a set of Medieval technology?
- Is there a Vulcan funeral blessing?
- Why doesn't Ubuntu remove old kernels automatically?
- Are length contractions limited by Planck length?
- How can I make weapons of differing quality?
- Why is Firefox so slow over SSH?
- How can one find the area of the blue shaded region?
- What does `<Bar>` mean?
- How to tell my boss his webdesign attempts are bad/hopeless?
- Credit card issued against my express refusal
- What sort of punishment would replace fines in a post-scarcity society?
- Drawing a series of graphs receding into the page; TikZ
- Will a credit card issuer cancel an account if it never incurs interest?
- Why do people risk death by joining Starfleet if not for money or preservation of their homes?
- Steam is forcing me to pay for a game that was shared with me via Family Share in order to play it. Why?