To ensure your website renders seamlessly across different devices, browsers, and OS, you need a thorough test plan. It will help if you consider responsive site design monitoring checklists, such as user interface tests, web-page loading, fonts, photos, navigation, alignments, etc. It will be challenging to carry out all these tasks manually.
You would find numerous tools for responsive testing in the market. I found LT Browser the best among them. LT Browser is offered by LambdaTest, which helps web developers to create responsive and cost-effective web applications easily. What you need to do is submit the URL of your site to test its responsive behaviour.
Following are some of the best features of LT Browser:
- Mobile view debugging across 40+ device resolutions.
- Perform Web testing on multiple devices.
- You can create custom devices to view your website’s view parallely.
- Capture full page screenshots of your websites. Inbuilt developer tools for mobile website test.
- You can perform local testing of your websites without any extension or tunnel.
- Mark and share your bugs through different project management tools and shareable links.
- Network throttling to test your website over low latency networks such as slow 3G, fast 3G, online and offline.
- Touch mode for replicating smartphones.
Besides LT Browser, you can perform mobile responsive test of your website across 56+ pre-built mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop viewports on the LambdaTest platform.
Hope this helps!