I'm using JMeter 2.12 in windows7, HTTP(s) Test Script Recorder (port: 8080, HTTPs Domain: blank, Type: HttpClient4)
I followed the below instruction to record https request in firefox.
- add Recording Controller into Test Plan
- add HTTP Proxy Server into WorkBench
- click Start button.
- open browser network settings
- change proxy settings to localhost:8080
- remove localhost and 127.0.0.1 from "No proxy for" field.
However, I kept getting
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure. The Recording Controller can do web requests recording.
Can anybody help me on this (what was wrong with my configuration)?