I am looking for real-life working examples of documentation of a software development project (including testing). According to some standard, there are a couple of documents involved in software development (not-exhaustive list, might be different from case to case):
and especially for testing
- test plan
- test concept
- test design specification
- test case specification
- test reporting
- test procedure specification
In total there are about 10 different documents involved, for which I can look up templates or a description for each of them, but not really telling me why those are used and what they exactly contain. To me it seems most of the documents are kind of useless and describe the same thing over and over again.
Therefore I am looking for a set of (about 10) example documents which do not contain a template or something, but a real documentation of a trivial small software project (e.g. some simple calculation). I want to see that is written in the
requirements documentation, in the
detail specification, in the
test concept, in the
test design document, in the
test case document, in the
test detail design execution blah blah documentation for this given mini project. I hope you get the point.
I will accept a reply as answer, when all of the following conditions are met:
- It contains a link to a page on which I can find most of the above mentioned documents (or as archive).
- All documents refer to the same project
- Every document contains real content, and is not a template or something
- Each document is easy to understand