I am trying to launch my website by default in IE InPrivate mode so I can get rid of tons of code to handle multiple scenarios (listed below) script may counter during execution. My goal is to run browser in no previous history and etc..
- Google account has valid session and have signed up with our app
- Google account has valid session but not used to signup with our web app.
- Google account has no session but have remembered previously entered Email/User.
- Google account has no session but have remembered previously entered Email/User and Password.
- Google account is never signed in or used with our app (most simple case)
Note: Following built-in methods in BrowserWindow class aren't much helpful.
BrowserWindow browser = BrowserWindow.Launch("www.mysite.com"); BrowserWindow.ClearCache(); BrowserWindow.ClearCookies();