I am a student and for learning purpose I am looking for following:
Open source projects who have a ready-made selenium test-suite, free for others to use:
- can be any sort of web application, in any domains. (Examples could be Openbravo, Sweethome3D etc. )
- all I want is that such applications have an entire code for test-suite, which I can run from my IDE
- preferably Java-coded selenium 2.0 tests
Are there any such OSS applications?
Links to their selenium repositories?
I have downloaded this - https://github.com/Wikia/selenium-tests.
But unable to run tests as I couldn't find selenium-config repository-
The following steps should get you set up for running Selenium tests locally on your machine:
1. Clone this repository to your local machine (not your devbox).
2. Clone selenium-config repository to your local machine.
3. Copy config_default.yml file and name it config.yml (this will be your local config)
4. Modify credentialsPath property in config.yml to point to credentials.xml file from cloned selenium-config repository.
can anybody guide me how to do that?