I am unable to record in MonkeyTalk, the record button stays disabled
I took the following steps:
- Created a sample android project in eclipse
- Created libs folder in the android project and copied monkey talk agent into the libs folder(monkeytalk-agent-2.1.10.jar)
- Right click on project and configured to Configur -> Convert to AspectJ Project
- Right click on project and select AspectJ Tools -> Add to AspectJpath
- Opened the AndroidManifest.xml and copied the below two lines in that xml file to give permission
- Right click on the android project and navigated to project properties-> Java Build Path-> Order and Export tab -> checked AspectJ Runtime Library.
- Right Click on project ->Run ->Android application.
- After that I created a sample project in MonkeyTalkIDEProfessional
- And then I created a sample test script in the project(Right click on project and navigated to New -> Script).
- Clicked on android connection icon and selected the option(Android Emulator) option. In this case record button of MonkeyTalkIDEProfessional is disable.
How do I get the record button enabled?