I am integrating QTP 11.0 autotests with HP ALM 12.20 so I could run them directly from ALM. So I've done everything according to Quality Center - QC-QTP Integration:
- installed QuickTest_Add-in_for_ALM-QC
- set up HP ALM connection to QC
- saved the test in Quality Center Test Plan
- added Test Resources (Shared Object Repositories, libraries)
- added Test to the Test Lab and executed test
But the problem I've got when starting test from HP ALM's test lab is:
BTW: there was a time when the test executed once, but then the problem came back again.
- grant access to everyone to the user temp area (%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp)
Does anyone know what to do?
Extra questions / info to clear up things:
- Can you open test files using QTP from ALM/QC Test Plan (as for me, after 'Save as' operation, I am trying to open the file and I've got the message
"Test [test name] does not exist")
- In Test Plan on the tab Test Script of the autotest the message is shown
"Can't load test from C:\Users\\[user]\AppData\Local\Temp\TD_80\87\6732cc74\Test\1107\1107\1107", but still when I close it there is a kind of test structure displayed in
Keyword View. But when I open this path from QTP everything is fine!