I am a JMeter learner and you are supporting me to learn. I am very grateful to all.
I just wanted to know if I can customize the log columns. By default they are:
- TimeStamp - unix timestamp of the request
- elapsed - time elapsed
- label - a label (page title or url)
- responseCode - http response code
- responseMessage - http response message
- threadName - name of the jave thread that did the request
- dataType - mime type of the response
- success - boolean, true if request successful
- bytes - size of the response body
- Latency - latency in ms
eg: Can I display date instead of Timestamp in my log file?