We use to execute tens of manual tests plans sessions for identifying the build to be marked as release candidate and we mainly use Microsoft Test Manager and Excel. Both of them are fine but have some limitations so now I am looking for new tools for executing and tracking the results of manual test plans. Main features of the tool (no one is mandatory):
- integrated with Visual Studio for quick bug tracking
- integrated with a source control like TFS or a repository as SharePoint for having an audit history
- powerful user interface for creating, managing and running test plans
- reporting features for sharing test results and trends
- open source or freeware would a plus but not necessary
- any other business
Any suggestions will be really appreciated.