What are the usual responsibilities for a mid-level employee with 2 to 3 yrs of experience and familiar with a load runner tool?
Your daily routine will be completely dependent on your company and the responsibilities you have in your role. In simple terms below are some of the potential things in the day to day of a (performance) tester
- Attend agile ceremonies (standup, look ahead, etc)
- Evaluate previous performance reports
- Raise any issues and prioritize accordingly
- Evaluate areas new test coverage could be implemented
- Implement new test coverage
- Document the changes you have made