I have do PDF file checking but I am not satisfied about any tools any one help me please give me solution how to test PDF files in manual testing.
What are you testing for?
- Typo's are easy, there are spell-checkers for that.
- Regression is fairly easy as well, a good compare tool will reveal all changes between versions.
- PDF validation has tooling as well.
- Basic info like the correct version CAN be done by scripting but likely is faster manually.
- Correctness and completeness of the information. A real review in fact. Here my 'tool' advice would be training.