Below is my situation:
- employed by a QA contract firm
- have come to the end of my 8 week contract with current customers
- need to pass on developed automated test framework and test cases to customers
Our customer's situation:
- have no testers with programming background
What I am trying to deliver to our customers by the end of my contract:
- Framework UML diagrams, showing how modules are tied together
- Test case logic flow charts, showing how each test case is executed with details
- A selenium cheat sheet like this one: https://www.simple-talk.com/dotnet/.net-framework/xpath,-css,-dom-and-selenium-the-rosetta-stone/
- Page Object Model diagrams for each web page under test
- examples showing how to write a new test, e.g. which files need to be edited,
examples showing how to diagnose a test failure, e.g. how to interpret common exceptions
create sample test scenarios to train customers' testers, supervise them to finish sample scenarios.
well documented / commented codes with detailed explanations.
A list of outstanding issues and if not fixed, their consequences; my recommendations regarding how to fix them.
Is there anything else I should add to my list?