I am just finish my selenium code. I'm following page object pattern. My code does not follow any frameworks. My senior who reviewed my code said that::
- You need to keep the test data separately. Not scattering all over the script.
- Keep the test data in Json. And read it from there where ever it is necessary. Any secret key or password must be encrypted with any logic.
- There are many code available for encryption. And readme file which tells about how to run the project.
- I think framework is not expandable. Like if you want to run the same test in multiple browsers there must be a configuration file.
- For login page: If you need to login with username and password, you should pass the password in encrypted format. While so you would need to save the password encrypted in test data. While sending password to that field you should decrypt and send that in selenium script.
Can anybody please clarify for me whether I should need to use any frameworks?