I newbie junior QA. Need your advice..
How do you think how to test this server?
- The program is implemented as a multi-threaded server under Windows for processing client requests over TCP / IP.
- Helloworld.exe [port]
- The client - any application - connects to the listening program on the listening port (4010 by default), sends a request (one byte, any value), then the program immediately sends a "Hello, World" test in response and closes the connection.
The program accepts up to 5 concurrent client connections. The timeout for the client request after the connection is set is 20 seconds, after the timeout expires the program closes the connection.
Requirements for the program
- High speed processing of customer requests. Reliability, stability of work.
- Detect bugs in the Hello World 2000 program
- Write a technical assignment to the utility for automating the testing of the program Hello World 2000 (in any form)