I was able to get it using Chrome's Dev Tools. Here is how:
- Right-click on the blue section of the pie chart and select 'Inspect'
- Right-click on the highlighted element in the 'Elements' tab of DevTools
:hoverto apply the hover state
- you'll see a new div is added below the SVG, something like
- Expand the tree to find the element that contains the text
- Right-click on that element and select "Copy" > "Copy Selector"
- Test the selector in the Console tab of DevTools by doing
document.querySelector("#chartdiv > div > div.amcharts-chart-div > div > div") returned the element in question.
In a test remember to first do a Hover using the Actions class in the Selenium library.