A blocker bug I raised last week had been fixed and ready for re-testing.
- This morning, I re-tested it, it passed and subsequently closed.
- In the afternoon, by accident, I noticed this feature was unfixed again.
- After I reported it to my project manager, it was fixed again.
Any suggestion on how to manage this kind of bugs?
- We are contractors working on a short contract, 6 weeks in total.
- Pure manual testing, our employers are not interested in any forms of automation.
- Developers are contractors as well, they work offsite. We communicate via conference calls. Developers have their own project manager and we have our own project manager.
- There are only 10 days left in our contract.
- Raised bugs 104, fixed bugs 26, as of 27th June 2017