- One can clone a test plan from Microsoft Test Manager 2017 (desktop application).
- How is that done from the TFS Test Hub (TFS web interface)?
- In Microsoft Test Manager 2017, one can clone a test plan; see documentation Copying and cloning test suites and test cases and screenshot:
- Microsoft seems to be moving more and more of the Microsoft Test Manager features into the TFS web interface called TFS Test Hub
- However, not all features of Microsoft Test Manager seem to be available in the TFS web interface
- Now, I'm not sure whether the clone feature hasn't been implemented yet, or whether I haven't found it yet on the UI or whether there is a new concept which replaces the cloning of a test plan
- See some TFS Test Hub screenshots here: Planning manual tests using the web portal
- Or here: TFS Test Hub: What Does It All Mean? – Benjamin Day Consulting, Inc.