1. Should all automated test modules connected to each other ?
- Like, when I have a @Test module for Registration, after executing that module, can I connect this test to @Test Login, @Test Login to @Test Edit Profile? In my current setup, Registration, Login, Forgot Password and Edit Profile modules are all executed at once.
2. Is it a good practice to do that?
3. Or just leave each @Test module separate to each other?
- I haven't dug deep into TestNG. I've only used @Test, @BeforeTest, @AfterTest annotations for now. I hope you'll shed some light. Thanks Guys. I'm using Selenium Webdriver (JAVA) btw with @TestNG