As part of our development, we also want to test vulnerabilities for our Scrum teams in addition to load testing our websites. This should be planned in accordance with the sprint planning, found errors are prioritized accordingly.
We have looked at various tools, but have some idea what the tool should:
- Different scan methods during internal test (distinction between development and rolled-out projects)
- A fullscan on appropriately published projects
- Note in case of false flags
- Integration into a CI process
- Detailed reporting system
- Open source would be optimal
Does anyone of you have any tools in use?