The first step is not to create a test plan, but a strategy paper which should provide basic information about the planning of a new concept. Since I am here with a customer who needs information for planning as quickly as possible, I have obtained the basic information on the current test system.
- No unit test - customer does not want one ^^
- No RESTAPI test
- Integration tests are under construction
- No Penetration Test and No Load and Performance Test
This question only deals with the structure of a test strategy paper and the question "What exactly should a test strategy paper contain". I see this rather as a review component, and I would like to build it up as well.
- Short information about the contents to be planned.
- Looking back, building on the existing processes
What else should I look out for?