In my project, I would like to map test cases directly from test link to TFS. The test link version that I am using is 1.9.19
You must have taken the following steps before you can map TestArchitect test cases with TFS test cases:
1) In the TestArchitect explorer tree, right-click the Test node, a test folder node, or a test module node containing the test cases to be mapped.
2) Select External Tool > Visual Studio > Map Test Cases.
3) In the Map Test Cases to Team Foundation Server dialog box, for each test case that you wish to have mapped to a TFS test case, enter the TFS test case ID into the Source column, then click OK.
But, the main thing you have to manage that
- Each TFS source ID can only be mapped to a single TestArchitect test case.
- If the TFS source ID has been mapped to another TestArchitect test case, that source ID is highlighted in red.
4) Click OK.