Why those? What is it that makes you recommend those books above others?
Below mentioned these are the books name with authors for learning Software testing.
- Foundation of Software Testing by Cem Kaner
- Selenium Testing Tools Cookbook by Unmesh Gundecha
- Software Testing by Ron Patton
- Agile Estimating and Planning by Mike Cohn
- A Practical Guide to Testing in DevOps by Katrine Clokie
- Bug Advocacy by Cem Kaner and Rebecca Fiedler
- The Agile Samurai by Jonathan Rasmusson
- Implementing Automated Software Testing: How to Save Time and Lower Costs While Raising Quality by Elfriede Dustin, Thom Garrett, Bernie Gauf
- Lessons Learned in Software Testing by Cem Kaner
- Experience of Test Automation by Dorothy Graham & Mark Fewster
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Software Test Design by Lee Copeland
- How to Break Software: A Practical Guide to Testing by James Whittaker