I have a table where I need to add 8 rows and select the dropdown value in the first field and enter input values in the second and third field
The table has 3 fields
- First field is a dropdown
- Second Field is an input field
- Third field is also an input field
Next to the third field there is an Add and Delete button where I can Add a Row or Delete the Row
My Scenario :
Since the 1st field which is a drop down has 8 values in the dropdown list - I need to add 8 Rows in order to select all the values in the drop down list and also will have to key in the values for the second and third field.
My Requirement :
- I need to click on the Add button
- I need to select and enter the values in all the 8 rows and in this Case I want to take only one common Xpath for the first field, one Xpath for the Second field and one Xpath for the third field. But it is not working
What I have tried
I have taken one Xpath for the first row, one Xpath for the second row, and one Xpath for the third row.
Issue: and it happens to click only the first row for all the 3 fields
I can add more information if needed. Can I get some leads on this?