I'm having my last interview challenge next week for an SDET Role at a company that I pray every day to nail it. The recruitment steps I passed so far are:
- interview with HR manager
- theoretical questions with 2 QA leads
The last step is coming next week: I will be invited to a slack channel where I have to answer 3 questions (could be anything - the interview process is designed this way on purpose)
My question is:
- How to well prepare for this ?
- How to be impressive and have acceptable answers ?
- Any good materials (books/videos) that may help ?
Some of key points mentioned in the role description and the company main tech stack:
- RESTful API
- Cypress (I'm a selenium engineer with java) and have no experience with Cypress but I'm good with JS
- There might be manual testing: so how to write Test cases / test suites for a given functionality without having the requirements and specifications?