SonarQube (formerly Sonar) is an open source platform for continuous inspection of code quality
Sonarqube is an open source platform for continuous inspection of code quality.
- Offers reports on duplicated code, coding standards, unit tests, code coverage, code complexity, potential bugs, comments and design and architecture.
- Records metrics history and provides evolution graphs ("time machine") and differential views.
- Provides fully automated analysis: integrates with Maven, Ant, Gradle and continuous integration tools (Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson, etc.). Integrates with Eclipse, Visual Studio and IntelliJ IDEA development environments through the SonarLint plugins
- Integrates with external tools: JIRA, Mantis, LDAP, Fortify, etc.
- Is expandable with the use of plugins.
- Implements the SQALE methodology to evaluate technical debt.