Team Foundation Server is a complete Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite, offered by Microsoft.
Team Foundation Server is a complete Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite, offered by Microsoft. TFS combines activities such as Source Control Management, Work Item Tracking, Project Management, Build Management, and Reporting into a single product with strong integration points to the Visual Studio and Microsoft Office product lines.
Additionally, the rich API and extensibility points of TFS allows for custom applications and plug-ins to be created to customize TFS beyond the standard clients and server actions.
- Team Foundation Server Page on MSDN
- Team Foundation Server - Wikipedia
- Adopting Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server for Application Lifecycle Management
- What’s New for ALM in Visual Studio 2012
- Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Using Version Control
- Isolate Risk Using Branches
- TFS Express
- Team Foundation Service