QA Engineer for nearly 10 years. Computer Science educated. Technically experienced, product-minded. Champion of excellence. Advocate of shift-left QA practices. Have created numerous test automation solutions using Selenium WebDriver.
My QA Philosophy:
- Deliver Excellence: Users should not be finding bugs.
- Collaboration: Quality is a cross-team responsibility.
- Find Clarity: Reduce risk and uncertainty by testing early and testing often, which will improve confidence.
- Consider Perspective: Focusing on user experience, usability, and empathy improves quality. Be an advocate for the customer.
- Efficiency: Automate for functional efficiency and long term success.
- Be curious: “Why” and “What if” are the best questions to ask.
Seattle, WA, USA
Member for 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen 15 hours ago