- Added same execution script on master and slave
- Change the property file of master by adding slave IP address and uncommenting uncomment this on property file: server.rmi.create=false
- Run server file on slave command prompt : jmeter-server -Djava.rmi.server.hostname="SlaveIP"
- Run on Master command prompt : jmeter -n -t F:\jmeter3.3\apache-jmeter-3.3\bin\Hubdataposting_Test.jmx -l F:\jmeter3.3\apache-jmeter-3.3\bin\output.jtl -R "slaveIP" - Djava.rmi.server.hostname="MasterIP"
- Communication get established, output file get created but it create as empty file.
When tried running individually on both servers like master and slave, it works as expected and creates output file as a result. but when tried with master-slave execution it gives an empty output file